Press the typing area until the pop-up options appear, and select ‘Gboard Keyboard Settings.’ Next, select ‘Theme‘.
You will see numerous options for customization, including emoji styles. Choose the style you prefer and apply it.
Please note that the availability of different emoji styles may depend on your device and operating system.
How To Use:-
First, to change the emoji style on Google’s Gboard, open an app that uses the keyboard, such as a messaging or email app.
Press the typing area until a pop-up appears, and select ‘Gboard Keyboard Settings.’ Then, choose ‘Theme’ and browse the customization options until you find ‘emoji styles.’
Please select your preferred style and apply it. Available emoji styles vary based on your device and operating system.
How To Change Emoji Style On Google Keyboard.
While the existing content is already informative, it’s important to note that Google Keyboard, or Gboard, doesn’t provide an option to change the font style directly.
However, if you want to change your emoji style, here’s a detailed guide.
- Update Gboard: Ensure you have the latest version of the Gboard app installed on your device. You can check this by going to the Google Play Store, searching for Gboard, and updating the app if an update is available.
- Open an App that Uses the Keyboard: This could be any app where you can type text. It could be your messaging, email, or even the Google search apps.
- Access the Gboard Keyboard Settings: Tap the text input field to pull up the keyboard. Hold down on the comma key until a small gear icon appears above it. Slide your finger to this gear icon and let go to open the Gboard settings.
- Navigate to ‘Theme’: Select the ‘Theme’ option in the settings menu. This will take you to a screen where you can choose various themes for your keyboard.
- Change Emoji Style: Scroll down to find ‘Emoji Styles’ while changing the keyboard theme. However, the availability of this feature depends on your device and the version of your operating system. Select your preferred emoji style if it’s available, and hit ‘Apply.’
How To Change Font Style In Google Keyboard.
While Google Keyboard (Gboard) doesn’t allow users to change the font style directly within the app, alternative methods are available for users who want to customize their typing experience.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can change the font style on your device:
- Download a Font Changer App: First and foremost, you must download a ‘Font Changer app from the Google Play Store.
- Choose a Font: Once you’ve downloaded and installed the Font Changer app, open it and browse through the library of fonts. Select a font style that appeals to you.
- Download and Install the Font: After selecting your preferred font style, you must download and install it. The process varies between apps but typically involves tapping a ‘Download’ button followed by an ‘Install’ or ‘Apply’ button.
- Apply the Font: Once the font is installed, you must apply it. This usually involves going to your device’s ‘Settings’ > ‘Display’ > ‘Font Style.’ Select your newly installed font from the list and apply it.
- Use the New Font in Gboard: Now that you’ve changed the font style on your device, it will automatically apply to all apps, including Gboard. You should see the new font style when you type the keyboard.
How To Adjust Keyboard Size In Google Keyboard.
Google Keyboard (Gboard) also offers customization options for adjusting the keyboard size to enhance typing comfort. To adjust the keyboard size, follow the steps below:
- Open Gboard: First, you need to access the Gboard. This can be done by simply tapping on the text field in any app that requires typing (for instance, a note-taking app or messaging app).
- Tap on the Gboard Icon: Once the Gboard is open, tap on the Google ‘G’ icon at the top left corner of the keyboard.
- Go to Settings: In the options that appear, select the ‘Settings’ icon (typically represented by a gear icon).
- Select ‘Preferences’: In the ‘Settings’ menu, scroll down until you see ‘Preferences’. Tap on it to access more options.
- Adjust Keyboard Height: In the ‘Preferences’ settings, you will find an option titled ‘Keyboard Height.’ Tap on it to adjust the size of your keyboard. You’ll see a slider to increase or decrease the keyboard height. Slide it until you find a size that suits you best.
- Test the New Size: Once you’ve adjusted the size, test it by typing in the text field. If it doesn’t feel right, you can return to the ‘Keyboard Height’ settings to make further adjustments until you’re satisfied with the size.
How To Use Glide Typing In Google Keyboard.
Glide typing is a feature offered by Google Keyboard (Gboard) that allows you to input text by sliding your finger across the keyboard, allowing faster and more efficient typing.
Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide on how to use this feature:
- Open Gboard: To access the Gboard, tap the text field in any app requiring typing, such as note-taking or messaging.
- Access the Gboard Settings: Once Gboard is open, tap on the Google ‘G’ icon at the keyboard’s top left corner. Select the ‘Settings’ icon in the options, usually represented by a gear icon.
- Select ‘Glide Typing’: In the ‘Settings’ menu, scroll down until you see ‘Glide Typing.’ Tap on it to access the related options.
- Enable Glide Typing: In the ‘Glide Typing’ settings, you will see an option titled ‘Enable Glide Typing’. Switch this on to activate the feature.
- Test Glide Typing: Now that you have enabled Glide Typing, test it out. Start by placing your finger on the first letter of the word you want to type, then glide your finger over each subsequent letter in the word, lifting your finger only after you’ve glided over the last letter. If you make a mistake, return your finger to the correct letter.
- Make Adjustments as Needed: Glide typing may take some time, like any new typing method. If you’re initially uncomfortable with it, keep practicing and adjusting the settings as needed until you find what works best for you.
How To Enter Symbols In Google Keyboard.
Entering symbols utilizing Google Keyboard (Gboard) is a straightforward process, enhancing your typing experience by providing quick access to an array of symbols.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to enter symbols using Gboard:
- Open Gboard: Tap on any text field that requires typing. This could be a note-taking app, a messaging app, or a search bar to bring up the Gboard.
- Access the Symbols: Look at the bottom left corner of the Gboard; you will see a key with the ‘?123’ symbol. Tap on this key, and the keyboard will switch to the symbols and numbers mode.
- Choose a Symbol: Once in the symbols and numbers mode, you can directly tap the symbol you wish to insert into your text.
- Access More Symbols: Some symbols might not appear on the first symbols screen. To access more symbols, tap on the ‘=\<‘ key at the keyboard’s bottom left corner. This will display a second page of symbols.
- Return to Normal Typing: To switch back to the normal alphabetic keyboard from the symbols mode, tap the ‘ABC’ key at the keyboard’s bottom left corner.
How To Use Voice Typing In Google Keyboard.
Voice Typing on Google Keyboard, often known as Gboard, allows you to dictate text rather than typing manually, making the process quicker and more efficient.
Here’s a detailed guide on how to use Voice Typing on Gboard:
- Open Gboard: Tap any text field that prompts the keyboard to appear. This could be within a messaging app, a note-taking app, or a search bar.
- Access Voice Typing: Look for the microphone icon typically located at the top right corner of the keyboard. Tap on this icon to initiate voice typing.
- Start Speaking: Start speaking clearly and normally after tapping the microphone icon. Your spoken words will start appearing as text on your screen.
- Add Punctuation: You can also add punctuation by mentioning them while dictating. For instance, say “comma,” “period,” “question mark,” or “exclamation mark” at appropriate places in your sentence.
- Edit Text if Necessary: While Gboard’s voice recognition is impressive, it might be perfect sometimes. It would help to correct spelling or punctuation errors after you finish rectifying them manually.
- Return to Normal Typing: To switch back to manual typing mode, tap the “ABC” key in the bottom left corner or begin typing on the keyboard.
How To Customize Keyboard Theme On Google Keyboard.
Customizing the theme of your Google Keyboard (Gboard) allows you to add a personal touch to your typing experience.
Follow the steps below to change the theme of your Gboard:
- Open Gboard Settings: Begin by opening the Google Keyboard. Tap any text field to make the keyboard appear. Press the comma key from there until a small settings icon pops up. Tap on this icon.
- Access Themes: In the Gboard settings menu, tap ‘Theme.’
- Choose a Theme: You will see various theme packs for your Gboard. They range from solid colors to landscapes; some even allow custom images. Browse through the choices, and tap on the one you like.
- Preview and Apply: After tapping on a theme, you will see a preview of how your Gboard will look. If you’re satisfied with your choice, hit the ‘Apply’ button.
- Return to Keyboard: Once the theme is applied, press the ‘Back’ button on your device to return to your keyboard. You should now see your new theme in action.
How To Change Emoji Style in Samsung Keyboard
- Open the ‘Settings’ app on your Samsung device.
- Scroll down and select ‘General management’.
- Choose ‘Language and input.’
- Under the ‘On-screen keyboard’ section, tap ‘Samsung keyboard.’
- Navigate to ‘Style and layout’.
- There, you will find an option called ‘Emoji style.’ Tap on it.
- You will now see different styles of emojis. Select the one that you prefer.
- The emoji style on your Samsung keyboard will now be changed.
How To Change Samsung Emojis to Google Emojis
To change Samsung emojis to Google emojis, you need to install a third-party keyboard application that supports Google’s emojis.
But by default, this application is already available on our Samsung smartphones. In your case, it’s not. Don’t worry! Here is our favorite app.
Gboard is one of the most popular keyboard apps and supports a wide range of languages, so you can also use it to type in your preferred language.
You can also customize the app by changing themes, adding different languages, and adjusting settings according to your preferences.
One of the best things about Gboard is Glide Typing, which lets you type faster by simply sliding your finger from letter to letter. And if you prefer dictating your messages, it also supports Voice Typing.
Gboard has a built-in Google Search feature, so you can search and share anything from the web without leaving your chat. From restaurant listings to weather forecasts and news articles, it’s all just a tap away.
It supports multilingual typing and automatically corrects and suggests words from your enabled languages. You can choose from hundreds of language varieties, including some lesser-known ones.
If you’re concerned about privacy, Google ensures it doesn’t store what you type unless you use the optional cloud sync feature. This feature backs up learned words and phrases to give you a more personalized experience.
Despite its impressive features, Gboard is designed to be lightweight and fast. It’s optimized for smartphones and tablets, making it the perfect choice for all Android users.
How To Change Emoji Style in WhatsApp
To change the emoji style in WhatsApp, first, open the app on your device. Tap on the three-dot menu icon at the top right corner of the screen and go to ‘Settings.’
Then, navigate to ‘Chats‘ and tap ‘Emoji Style.’ Here, you can choose between different emoji styles available.
How To Change Emoji Style on Android Without Root
Choose a Keyboard App with Emoji Support
Many third-party keyboard apps include their own set of emojis. Apps like Gboard (Google Keyboard), SwiftKey, and Fleksy can offer different emoji styles and are available on the Google Play Store.
Install the Keyboard App
Use Gboard Keyboard. I Already mentioned above.
Set the Keyboard as Default
After installation, open the app. It should guide you through the setup process and prompt you to set it as the default keyboard. If not, you can go to your device settings:
- Go to “Settings.”
- Scroll down to “System” and tap it.
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Select “Virtual keyboard” or “On-screen keyboard” depending on your device.
- Tap “Manage keyboards.”
- Enable the new keyboard app by sliding its toggle to the “On” position.
Select the Emoji Style in the Keyboard App (if available)
Some keyboard apps let you choose between different emoji styles directly from their settings:
- Open the keyboard app’s settings.
- Look for an “Emoji style” or similar option.
- Choose the style that you prefer from the available options.
Enjoy Your New Emojis
With the new keyboard setup, you can use emojis in any app that supports text input. Just bring up the keyboard, and you should see the new emojis ready to use.
Personalizing your Google Keyboard can greatly enhance your typing experience. Whether leveraging the power of voice typing to communicate your thoughts quickly and efficiently or customizing the keyboard’s theme to reflect your style, Gboard offers an array of flexible features. However, while Gboard can customize your keyboard’s visual aesthetics, it does not currently support changing the font style.
Unfortunately, changing the emoji style directly in Gboard is impossible. Your device’s operating system, not the keyboard app, determines the emoji style. You would have to change the emoji style in your device’s settings.
Currently, Gboard does not support the feature of adding custom emojis. The emojis available are the ones provided by your device’s operating system.
Updating your Google emojis is tied to your device’s system updates. To check for updates, go to your device’s Settings, then to Software Update or System Update.
As mentioned earlier, changing emoji characters depends on your device’s operating system. You cannot change emoji characters directly in Gboard. You need to change them in your device’s settings.