Here is a quick guide to sharing your contacts on Google Drive
Tap the 3 line of the top right corner
Tap on “Select All” Option. This will select your all contact list in a second.
Now, Tap share button.
Here you can see your contact list was covert on “.vcf” and you can easily share it on “Google Drive“
How To Import Contacts From a Google Account to a Phone
To import your contacts from a Google account to a phone, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Google account on the phone you want to import your contacts from.
- Go to Settings>Accounts and sync>Add Account.
- Select Google.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on Add Account.
- Enter your Gmail address and click OK.
- After you log in, you will be asked if you want to add your contacts.
- Click Yes.
- You will now have access to all of your Google contacts.
- To export your contacts, click on Contacts.
- Click Export.
- Choose the CSV (comma-separated values) file type.
Saving contacts to Google Drive from an Android device is a straightforward and reliable method for managing contacts.
It ensures that your communications are safe and secure and can be easily accessed from any device with an internet connection.
Following the simple steps outlined above, you can quickly back up and save your important contacts to Google Drive.
It is a best practice to periodically back up your contacts to ensure you don’t lose critical information. So, don’t wait any longer, start backing up your contacts to Google Drive today!
To save your phone contacts to Google Drive from an Android device, follow these simple steps:
Open the Contacts app on your Android phone.
Select the contacts that you want to save to Google Drive.
Click on the “Export” option from the menu.
Choose “Google Drive” as the export location.
Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Ensure you are signed in to your Google account and have a stable internet connection to ensure successful backup.