Unblocking notifications on an Android device can be achieved through a few simple steps. Firstly, Open your Android settings and go to ‘Apps & notifications.’ Find and select the specific app whose notifications you want to unblock.
Next, Tap ‘Notifications’ and enable them by sliding the toggle to the right. Remember that the exact steps might vary depending on your Android version and the specific brand of your device.
How to Unblock Text Notifications on Android
If you’re missing important text messages because your notifications are blocked, don’t worry. Here’s how you can unblock them:
- Open your Android settings: Tap the gear icon on your home screen or app drawer to access settings.
- Go to ‘Apps & notifications’: This menu might vary depending on your Android version. On some devices, you should go to ‘Applications’ instead.
- Find your Messaging App: This is usually under ‘See all apps’ or ‘App Info.’
- Tap on ‘Notifications’: You might need to first tap on ‘App notifications’ on some devices.
- Enable Notifications: Slide the toggle to the right to allow notifications. You can also customize your notifications here according to your preference.
How to Unblock App Notifications on Samsung
If you’re a Samsung user who’s blocked app notifications and wants to unblock them, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings: You can do this by swiping down from the top of your screen and tapping the gear icon.
- Go to ‘Apps’: This should provide you with a list of all installed apps on your device.
- Choose the App: Scroll down to find the app you wish to unblock notifications for and tap on it.
- Select ‘Notifications’: This will take you to a screen where you can manage the app’s notification settings.
- Unblock Notifications: Tap the toggle next to ‘Show notifications’ to enable them. You can also fine-tune the type of notifications you want to receive from the app here.
How to Unblock Notifications on Chrome
Notifications from Chrome can be crucial, especially if you rely on web apps or enjoy getting news from your favorite sites. To unblock them:
- Open Chrome: Launch the Chrome app from your home screen or drawer.
- Go to ‘Settings’: You can do this by tapping the three dots in the top right corner and selecting ‘Settings.’
- Select ‘Site Settings’: Scroll down until you see this option.
- Tap on ‘Notifications’: This should show you a list of sites you’ve blocked or allowed notifications from.
- Unblock notifications: Under the ‘Blocked’ section, you’ll find all the sites you’ve blocked from sending you notifications. Tap on any site and then select ‘Notifications.’ Finally, choose ‘Allow’ to unblock notifications.
Notifications are essential to our digital lives, keeping us updated and connected. It is crucial to manage them effectively, including knowing how to unblock them when necessary.
The process is straightforward, whether you need to unblock text notifications on Android, app notifications on Samsung, or Chrome notifications.
With this guide, you can now take control of your notifications and ensure you never miss anything important.
To unblock your notifications, navigate to the settings of your Android device, select ‘Apps & notifications,’ find and select the specific app, tap on ‘Notifications,’ and enable them.
Go to your device’s settings, then to ‘Apps & notifications.’ Find the app with blocked notifications, tap on it, select ‘Notifications,’ and switch them on.
This is a bit complex as it involves changing administrative settings. You need to go to ‘Chrome Settings,’ ‘Advanced,’ then ‘System,’ and then ‘Reset and clean up.’ Select ‘Restore settings to their original defaults’ and then ‘Reset settings.’ Note that you should back up your data before doing this.
On Chrome, go to ‘Settings,’ then ‘Site Settings,’ and finally, ‘Notifications.’ Under ‘Blocked,’ find the website you want to unblock, tap on it, and then select ‘Allow’ under ‘Notifications.’
Chrome may not show notifications if the settings are set to ‘Blocked,’ or the site cannot send notifications. You can change this in the ‘Notifications’ section of Chrome’s ‘Site Settings.’
To allow apps to show notifications, go to your Android settings, then to ‘Apps & notifications.’ Find and tap the app, select ‘Notifications,’ and turn them on.
To unblock text notifications, navigate to your Android settings, go to ‘Apps & notifications,’ find your messaging app, tap on it, select ‘Notifications,’ and enable them.